What is an Abstract Art Paintings?
Abstract as the name suggests means to withdraw something from something. So an abstract art does not endeavor to convey any particular visual, rather the brush strokes, shapes and colors expresses the artist’s thoughts. But the best part of such paintings are that we can perceive it the way our emotional wisdom accepts it. Offering absolutely no constraints to our heart and soul, abstract art forms and styles have been loved worldwide. The Abstract art forms are the centered of modern paintings.
Mediums Used in Abstract Paintings
Abstract Acrylic Painting on Canvas Abstract Watercolor Painting on Paper Abstract Oil Painting on Canvas
Famous Abstract Paintings:
Wassily Kandinsky – Composition X, 1939
Wassily Kandinsky Painting
Wassily Kandinsky a Russian painter and art theorist is popularly known as the early champion of abstract painting. His power in the world of art was magnanimous that he had co- founded phalanx an art group and The New Group of Artists where he had got the opportunity to organize many art exhibitions as an artist. His one of the 600 paintings which he had made in his entire career was sold at an auction price of $41.6 million in 2017.
His most noteworthy artwork was debatably ‘Composition X’. Composition X being the last in his series of Composition, was sought to bring about an end terminate these series where he had deeply investigated in the purity of expression and form. He has used the black color carefully in his preparation up to this point and so it has been criticized that this work is both reminiscent of the cosmos as well as the gloom of forewarning his nearing death.
Piet Mondrian- Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow, 1930
Piet Mondrian Painting
‘Composition II in Blue, Red, and Yellow’ marked subtle turning point for Piet Mondrian’s practice. He strived to achieve absolute abstraction and assumed that world-wide pureness could be conveyed through ‘Neo-Plasticism’, also known as the plastic arts. The balance he achieved in his works and writings on compositional harmony all with the goal of achieving a quietness in his works.
This famous abstract painting found itself as one of the iconic position in the latter half of the 20th century. The tiny yellow rectangles in the bottom of the painting, the big red squares, the blue meeting the red contrasting with the wide bold lines conveys that is more to what we understand with these simple colored shapes.
Joan Miro- Peinture (Etoile Bleue), 1927
Joan Miro Painting
‘Peinture (Etoile Bleue)’ was Joan Miro’s evolution between abstract and figurative art. He is popularly called as a surreal artist. ‘Peinture (Etoile Bleue)’ ran Sotheby’s Evening Sale of Impressionist & Modern Art in London and realized £23.5 million, creating more than three times the value it accomplished five years ago. This painting is one of the most significant paintings in Miro’s career. He influenced painters like Mark Rothko and Yves Klein with his notable and consistent work with scorching blue.
Fun and Interesting Facts about Abstract Art not everyone knows:
- The modern art form, abstract paintings does not represent objects from our daily life they are philosophies or theories by artists.
- Abstract art form became a dominant art style in the United States after the World war-II
- Some abstract paintings expresses the actions of painter
- Abstract art was dominated by masculine
- The Abstract style is also called as ‘American type painting’
Why to Buy Original Abstract Paintings?
Art market is a specialist market with its own dynamics, just like equity share market. A lot of collectors invest in emerging artist’s works, if they sense a spur in them, they know that today they are selling a piece of an abstract painting for a few hundreds but the same artwork will add a few zeros when they own a big name in the Art industry. This is absolutely interesting in itself. There is no other article of trade in the world that grows this way including the real estate business.
Remember if you buy an original abstract painting, no matter if it is by a new or unknown artist, it is unique and you are the only owner of it in the world. Also a small factor is that every art is unique, and so you pay some premium for it.
- It is a real language, understood by very few. Artist or curators can easily tell the difference between a piece of original art and a painting by an amateur attempting to create an Abstract art.
- A real artwork will get a good price for its uniqueness, and for the unique persona of the artist, but it can get millions if the artist becomes famous.
- With the unique dynamics of its own it is a business for many. Just like a currency, art as an industry is binding and genuine world-wide.
- Understanding art and enjoying them are two different things, the shapes, gestures, forms and hues can trigger all sorts of human emotions, from comic to sex and from sensuality to sorrow.
So whether you are looking for original abstract paintings by new or experienced artists or by famous artists at best price, check them out on https://www.indigalleria.com as it surely is going to amaze you to an extent of not being able to resist yourself to click on the buy button.